Klipsch Synergy Black Label F300 Review
- It is the Front speaker with the largest sound performance in the Synergy Black Label speaker line of Klipsch.
- It has a black wood grain veneer-covered box, scratch-resistant, dust-proof, moisture-proof.
- 2 Mid/Bass drivers with rubber rims 20.3cm diameter metallic bronze.
- Light rigid Cerametallic Mid/Bass diaphragm with Copper coating.
- It is a passive two-way full-range loudspeaker.
- Klipsch’s proprietary Tractrix horn design technology.
Klipsch Synergy Black Label F300 speaker is the Front speaker with the largest sound performance in Klipsch’s Synergy Black Label speaker line. This is a pair of speakers for listening to music watching movies clearly with high accuracy—the perfect combination of detailed sound and impressive design at a very reasonable price. Products are widely used in sound systems for watching movies and listening to music in Vietnam today.
- It has 150 watts of continuous power
- Double 8-inch woofers
- Expansive frequency response
- Distortion reduction technology
- Elegant Design
- The floor speaker is heavy and uncomfortable to move.
Features and features of Klipsch Synergy Black Label F-300 Speaker
- Sleek, sophisticated design with high performance produces sound with little energy.
- Clear, detailed sound with exclusive Klipsch design.
- 1″ Dynamic tweeter with 90×90 degree horn, Tractrix® Horn technology.
- 8″ high power woofers with copper-coated bass drivers – exclusive Cerametallic™ technology.
- The sound is extremely low distortion even when open wide for a long time.
Design Review of the Klipsch Synergy Black Label F-300 Speaker
Klipsch Synergy Black Label F300 speaker has a veneer-covered cabinet with black wood grain, scratch-resistant, dust-proof and moisture-proof. Moreover, it is also a decoration to make your family space luxurious and modern.
Klipsch’s familiar speaker design on the Synergy Black Label is unique with the highlight of the Treble surround of the Tractrix® Horn 90° x 90° and the rounded mid/bass rim that spills over the edge of the cabinet.
The bottom is designed with four-speaker legs, especially to help the speaker stand firmly in many spaces and create the best sound quality. An elastic layer protects the front against dust and external impacts, which can be easily removed. The beautiful Klipsch genuine gold border logo is attached to the bottom of the cabinet. In addition, the connection ports are integrated on the back for easy connection to the amp.
Quality evaluation of Klipsch Synergy Black Label F300 Loa Speaker
2 Mid/Bass drivers with rubber rims diameter 20.3cm in metallic bronze have created a luxurious highlight for the Klipsch Synergy Black Label F-300 speakers.
Mid/Bass made of hard lightweight Cerametallic coated with Copper helps the speaker reproduce sound faithfully and accurately. Thick midrange and powerful bass range are features that listeners can feel as soon as Klipsch Synergy Black Label F-300 performs.
High-frequency sound is realistic and has wide coverage even at high volume, thanks to the 2.54cm diameter lightweight rigid aluminum treble speaker with a Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) front suspension ring structure located in the front. In the Treble Tractrix® Horn throat with a 90° x 90°. sounding angle
You can easily beautify the room thanks to the shaped vent at the front, completely without worrying about the background reverberation when arbitrarily placing the speaker close to the wall for compact storage. In addition, the trumpet shape of this oval vent port helps the resonating pressures inside the cabinet to be released quickly and without feedback, minimizing low-frequency noise for precise, powerful bass. Powerful and compact even though the speaker operates continuously at high intensity.
The Klipsch F 300 loudspeaker provides a precise, continuous sound like a passive two-way full-range stand. Fill your room with lifelike music and movie sound, engineered with two 8-inch drivers with Cerametallic™ copper drivers for incredibly realistic sound, 1-inch tweeters with Klipsch’s exclusive tractrix® Horn technology creates a unique sonic combination of mid-range precision and clarity and increased bass power.
One of the unique and different features is Klipsch’s exclusive Tractrix® trumpet design technology. Ensure the high-frequency volume of the Klipsch Synergy Black Label F-300 center speaker is aimed directly at the listener. Reduce unwanted artificial resonances caused by indirect sound bouncing off the wall; you can easily enjoy the most vivid and realistic sound.
Cerametallic™ technology has always played an important role in product construction. The fast response speed and good heat dissipation combined with the rubber rim make the Klipsch F-300 reproduce realistic and accurate sound in every detail. As a result, your audio experience will be more impressive and amazing than ever.
You can go directly to Bao Chau Elec’s audio showroom system across the country to now experience the excellent quality of Klipsch Synergy Black Label F300 Speakers.
Klipsch Synergy Black Label F-300 speaker specifications
- Type: Passive two-way full-range front speaker
- 2 x 8-inch high power bass
- 1-inch shrimp
- Tractorrix® Horn
- Copper-coated bass diaphragm – Klipsch exclusive Cerametallic™ technology
- Dimensions – 42″ H x 9.5″ W x 16″ D